- Do you feel called to step out of your daily routine to reignite your spirit, drench your body in self-care, & rest your mind?
- Do you feel called to reconnect with your inner flame, your passion, & your truth, you are invited?
- Do you feel called to be with like minded luminaries & life lovers who share your passion for yoga, adventure, & living big?
Join us for a 7 day retreat in beautiful Tulum.
– Beautifully appointed ocean cabanas
– Yoga and meditation twice daily led by Laura
– Locally-sourced, fresh, healthy foods
– Sacred rituals & ceremonies
– Guided inquiry to stir your soul and clarify your path
– Plenty of time to BE
– Endless Beaches
– Optional daily excursions & adventures to experience the region including exploring the ruins, snorkeling, boating, and hiking
– Optional Spa, Spa, and More Sensational Spa
– Optional Temazcal Ceremony
This retreat is an invitation to step out of fear and into love, out of stress and into enthusiasm, out of our “should’s” and into our own divinely infused truth. Saying YES to this journey is saying YES to our soul. We cannot afford not to walk this journey. No schedule is too busy, no children too demanding, no job too consuming to say miss the opportunity to say YES to our highest truth.
Our host for the week is the sacred & spectacular Maya Tulum Retreat & Resort in Tulum, Mexico. Named one of the Top 5 International Destination Spas in the World by Travel & Leisure, this resort lives seaside on miles of beautiful beach. Each cabana gazes at the ocean and endless sky, and the yoga space is delicious.
$2,400 per person for double occupancy
(all inclusive except travel to and from, spa, and optional excursions)
A Bit of Fine Print:
– Rooms on the ocean will be given to our earliest yogis paid in full.
– All rooms are doubles. If you prefer a single, please let us know. Single occupancy is $4,200.